WHAT IS SOCIAL SELLING?
Social selling is a hands-on and extremely practical guide to selling in a social world. The course will help you build a step by step process for finding prospects, engaging, building trust and closing deals. With practical case studies throughout, attendees will leave with the techniques and tools they need to achieve their sales objectives.
The way we buy business to business products and services has fundamentally changed because of the Internet, but our selling processes have remained the same.
Social selling helps you build a new and more effective sales process by leveraging these new buying behaviours and engaging with potential clients on the social channels they use everyday. The course is for anyone involved in any element of the sales process in a business to business context.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
Social Selling Course
Social selling is a hands-on and extremely practical guide to selling in a social world. With practical case studies throughout, attendees will leave with the techniques and tools they need to achieve their sales objectives.
Complete Social Selling Strategy and Process
Guide to Tools
5 Recap Videos of Key Topics Learnt
Digital Marketing Toolkit
Content Calendar Template
Consultative Access to Daniel Rowles
- The changing sales landscape - how sales has changed and been impacted by digital.
- Social selling in perspective - what is social selling and why is it essential?
- The Importance of social profiles - building and managing your personal branding via channels like LinkedIn.
- Understanding the user journey and sales stages - building a user journey and content map to help drive sales
- Identifying Prospects - using social channels to build your prospect list and identify ‘hidden’ prospects.
- Generating engagement - how we can use content and social media to build highly engaged prospects and remove the need for cold contacting.
- Moving sales forward - moving from engagement to sales meetings and signups.
- Measuring success - how we can use analytics at every stage of the selling process to budge and benchmark success.
- Planning workshop - bring it all together. Your step by step takeaway social selling plan.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Build highly effective and persuasive social profiles.
- Effective manage your personal brand and reputation online.
- Map out online user journeys and identify content needs and sales opportunities.
- Grow your social network and build online connections.
- Used LinkedIn, Twitter and online tools to identify prospects and build prospecting lists.
- Generate engagement with prospects via content and discussion forums.
- Move sales forward using direct contact techniques, such as LinkedIn InMails, effectively.
- Measure each stage of the sales process effectively and easily.
- Create a practical social selling plan.
Our trainers have extensive experience delivering real-world campaigns for many of the world's leading brands. This means you are not just attending a training course, but will get customised consultative insights and experience throughout the day, with suggested solutions to your individual challenges.
We pride ourselves on delivering training that is fully consultative and outputs plans that can be implemented in the real-world. All of our courses include workshop activities that generate content and plans to help you achieve your business objectives.
CEO & Lead Trainer
Daniel is CEO of Target Internet and our lead trainer. He oversees the production of all of our training and elearning content. He has over 17 years experience as a digital marketing practitioner, helping organisations improve their digital marketing. He is an award winning trainer, lecturer and author and has worked globally with some of the worlds leading organisations developing world class digital marketing. Read Daniel's bio
ETC VENUES – FENCHURCH STREET
8 Fenchurch Place
Right next door to Fenchurch Street Station, in the heart of the financial, banking and insurance district and just a short walk from Tower Hill, Bank, Monument and Aldgate stations, as well as Tower Gateway for the DLR. Superb meeting facilities, super fast Wi-Fi and good food will ensure you have a great experience.
For more information about upcoming events and booking availability, please complete the below form.